Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 Weeks

Yes, it has been a while.  Two weeks since my last entry.  (heheh, I said entry)!!

I've not had a very nice two weeks.  The situation with the Washington School District continues to degrade.  I discovered on Friday that last year, 7 teachers from SouthPoint Elementary wanted to be reassigned because of the "management"at the school.  Primarily, this is due to a woman named Cara Jones.  More on this very soon.  Southpoint Elementary,  the Administration, and the School Board President are arrogant, offensive, dishonest and something needs to be done!  And it will.  Time for the truth to come out!!  A little taste?  Cara Jones suspended my 6th grade son for 6 days for two "teasing" comments he made on a facebook page.  This was done out of school.  I don't condone what he did, but the way it was handled, the school has gone WAY overboard.  Cara Jones went as far as having a police officer come to the school  to see if criminal charges could be filed.    It is a joke.  All they care about is covering their own asses.  Not doing the right thing.  I'll report, you can decide.

As to J & W motorcycles in Washington?  Yet another miserable experience.  They put in a fuel pump for a car in my motorcycle, and still have refused to even admit a problem existed.(if you read closely, it says on the pump, for 4-6 cylinder vehicles!!)...



Just more shocking, arrogant behavior from businesses. And I personally know the owner.   Someone last week said I take things too personally.  Well who the $@^%^@ else is going to care?  Yes, I get really pissed off when I'm lied to, screwed over, ripped off!!  Once again, I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it....It's time for people to stand up, do what is right.  Complain, scream, yell....If you have been truly screwed.  Let people know of your experiences.  It will only help.

Oh, and  half of my golf clubs were stolen from my Golf Club in Washington, Missouri.  The culprit??? Wait till you here about this.   A relative of the Superintendent!!  Can it get any better?  Me thinks not!!

And to you naysayers that will say, "Oh, he's never satisfied", you can go and  @#$%^^ off!!  You don't know me, you have no idea of who I am.  I'm more than happy to extol the virtues of quality establishments, businesses.  It's just rare to find places where people care about doing the right thing.  Ask spike Lee.
Someone last week said this about me......"I'm sure you are a good person who just got thrown into a world he does not understand."   Whatever!!



So, check back.


I thought I was going to have a traveling companion.  But I've not heard from my "friend" in almost two weeks.  One would think that I might have received a call regarding this trip.  Probably will be solo.  Just fine with me.  Can't wait to see my "friends" in Tulsa, Amarillo, Albuquerque, Seligman, and hopefully the new ones I make on the road!!


I'm planning on hitting the road in one week.  Yes, good old route 66 once again.  Time to sell more cards, do some photography, and visit with the real people of America.   Real friends, real people.  Good times, Good Fun!!  Giddy UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment