Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And now the real observations begin!! Protected Left Turns SUCK

Hmm, this blog has become almost a daily occurrence.  But I really can't change the name now......Anyway, what am I going to change it to??  Telemarketing my Wares???  Hassling by Phone??  I get the picture, I hope you do as well.  Speaking of pictures, late last night I finished transferring all the images from my Netbook to the PC.  Probably doesn't seem like a big deal until you realize how freaking difficult Microsoft made it to hook up two computers together.  Couldn't be a simple thing, could it Microsoft??   So, I painstakingly had to copy the pics from the netbook to a flash drive, (4gb), then copy those to the PC.   So, how about I shut the Q$%^ up and display some images!!  It shall be Tucumcari today and tonight!!




Time to go and enjoy the wonders of the MODOT traffic engineers....Protected Left Turns SUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment