Monday, April 19, 2010

And now the "real" work begins....

6825.  Big number.  That is a pretty accurate estimate of the number of images I photographed while on the road.  Of course, I will take several shots of the same subject.  Usually two, and depending on the subject, a couple different angles.  Needless to say, I have a lot of images to edit.  So, why don't I include I few gems!!  Well, maybe not gems......These pics were from day 1.  As I'm going to be leaving on May 23rd, about 34 days from now, and I have 25 days of images, I'll probably post a few pics everyday until I depart.  Of course, these images, and many many more, can be seen on my website -  handcolored66.com .


A new venture in Lebanon!!!


I think this was the former home to a casket/headstone business??


A couple pics from Gary Turner's place.


That is all for today.  Maybe.



Gordo

No comments:

Post a Comment