Sunday, April 11, 2010

Same Spot - New Day

Back in Albuquerque at the wonderful Enchanted Trails Camping Resort.  Does this picture look familiar???



Same spot where the crash of the pot occurred way back in March.  Since then, I've traveled over 2000 miles.  I could provide the total mileage of the trip thus far, but that would entail  walking to the Cruiser about 20 yards away.



Thanks to the onboard trip computer thingymajig,  I do know I've been driving for over 100 hours.....The donger is once again tired, and in definite need of food!!  Since I"m back on the camping roll, the ever so fabulous VA-KA-SHUN-ETTE, I'll be frying up some bacon and eggs very soon.

I spent the entire day yesterday in the "Q", catching up on stuff.  I know, great blog huh??  Well, yesterday's was a dandy.  Will be heading out in a few hours, and if all goes well, should make it to Amarillo by Morning,, errrr, Night......

No comments:

Post a Comment