Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Checkpoint Chickie - And some really great Chickie Fried Steak!!

Someone recently told me I need to keep bloggin' if I want to keep people coming back to the site!!  Sure, I'd agree with that but when really nothing significant happens besides being getting screwed over by yet another service business!!  (I'm going to talk to the owner today...I"ll be calm, yet forceful)...This time it's regarding my green love machine.....Ya know, the motor-cicle!!

 
 
Found this on Ebay...Wow, it's really bad!!  Anyway, found out the place had installed an incorrect part, lied about it, had it for the entire length of my trip when I asked them to just verify with the manufacturer if the part they installed was correct.  Long story short, they lied, jacked me around, and have yet to even muster an apology.  I'm going to give them the opportunity to right this wrong.

Been extremely busy still editing the images, making calls, and more......Clanton's Cafe in Vinita, Oklahoma


home of the best Chicken Fried Steak on Route 66,


will soon be carrying Handcolored66 artcards.  If you are in Vinita, or, Oklahoma for the matter, don't miss Clanton's.  Great Food, Great Service, and it's cheap!!!  A mere $6.29 for this whopping lunch!!!  Now that's good eating folks!!

1 comment:

  1. They don't know how to do Chicken Fried Steak in the Boston area,

    I'll be on the Mother Road in a couple of months from now.

    I might just wait till I hit Clanton's for my favorite comfort food.

    ReplyDelete