Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An update on the Assholes of Redlands, CA Police Department - and California Law's are DooDoo

Wow, I learned an interesting fact today.   Since my last post, I wanted to call and make a complaint, but figured it would be to no avail, and of course, it was.  But I wanted to let off some steam, and hoping that possibly an honest reasonable person would answer the phone.....But of course, my hopes, as I expected, were dashed.  The next Asshole at the Redlands AssWipe Police dept, some dickhead Sgt, absolutely backed up and supported EVERYTHING the original asswipe did.  What a surprise??  At the beginning of our conversation, he asked me if I knew the entire episode was recorded.  And  he had reviewed the tape and found nothing wrong.  Again, what a %^@#%^ surprise.  Cops NEVER do anything wrong.  I understand there are a few good cops, just like a few good attorney's.  But they are far and few between.  They will get what they deserve.  Karma is a powerful thing.   Anyway,  moments after the Sgt. informed me the episode was recorded, he asked me something pertaining to the dialogue.  I repsonded by saying, "Why are you asking me?  You already told me you listened to it.  You know what I said".  Very quickly I discovered that he was another unreasonable asshole.  I soon ended the discussion with a rapid fire of expletives!!!  I felt even better than Ralphie's Dad.  NADAFINGER BUMPUS HOUNDS!!!

As to California....They have this most ridiculous of laws, that it is illegal to be outdoors, even on private property, with open alcohol.  But I guess places like Dodger Stadium, and every other sports venue are exempt.  Great law Muther #%#&% Californians.  Come on Arnold, you like to rock the party, change this crap!!  Perhaps it the same dickheads, like the ones that are trying to outlaw SALT, that sponsored this legislation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment