Monday, April 5, 2010

The End of the Beginning, I felt the earth move under my ass, and the Cops in Redlands, California are ASSHOLES!!!!!

Greetings from Colton California.  Not Redlands....I"m getting right into this!!  Spent the night in Redlands, which is just South East of San Bernadino.  Nice place called the Good Nite Motel.  Cute name huh?  What else would they call it?  Bad Nite Inn?  Restless Nite Inn?   As I was sitting outside the room, editing photos on this very same Netbook,  I noticed the reflection of a police car in my rooms window.   I had left two beer cans on the HVAC unit, which was were my netbook was perched.  Next thing I know, the ASSHOLE cop comes up and asks me for ID.  I said for what reason?  He replied he needed to check that I wasn't intoxicated as he "noticed" I was drinking.  Not only an Asshole, but a dumbass too.  One of the cans was empty, the other on the ground.  Yes, I was drinking, but it was substance made from beans, not hops!!  Did I mention he was an dumbass??   As I went into my room to get my id, he tried to come in.  I told him wait.....So I give him my license, answer his stupid #%^W%W& questions, (why are you here, what are you doing, etc) and then sat back down and continued working while he was awaiting the dispatchers response.  After almost five minutes of him standing there, (by now another of the Redlands Asshole Police Department shows up), I muttered something like, "What they do, forget about you?  Guess your not too important".  He replies that they are training a new dispatcher.  I replied, "Training her to type"..  He finally gave up and apologized for the inconvenience.  I first replied, "it's ok", but then shot back, "No, it's not ok."  ASSHOLES.  I called the Police Department to make a complaint, and of course, they didn't have an option for filing complaints against the ASSHOLES Officers of Redlands.   I'm going to send them this link.  For a brief moment I thought, "Hey, maybe I can sue these ASSHOLES!!".  But then  I'd have to hire an Atttorney, of course most of which are ASSHOLES too!!! 

I"m on a roll!!!

That was fun!!

Ok, I'm sitting in a Carl's JR.  These places are way nicer than the Hardee's of the Midwest.  They actually bring your food to your table.  (See, I'm not all negative like the ASSHOLES of the Redlands Police Department. 

I"m off to pick up proofs from some of the new shots I've made, and put them in some sassy new books I purchased, and off to sell sell sell!!  Hopefully I'll make it more than 100 miles today.  And of course, every mile East is one more mile away from the ASSHOLES POLICE of Redlands CA.

As to the Earth Moving under my ass......................

I was sitting in the Route 66 PT Cruiser getting ready to take the following photo.


I was doing something with my camera, and I felt the car starting to move a little.  At first I thought I was letting out the clutch a bit, but then realized it was in Neutral.  Hmm, strange I thought.....perhaps it was the wind?  As it was a beautiful spring day, the sunroof was open, windows down.  Didn't seem to breezy.  I got out to snap this photo, and thought maybe I was a little dizzy or something.  I said to my self sarcastically, Hey, maybe that was an earthquake!!  About an hour later, I received a call from Mr. Bradshaw Bob.  He asked me if I heard the big news...."What big news" I replied.....He then told me about the "Breaking News" about the Quake!  I was like NO F@%$@ Way!!  It was a quake!!  I can't believe it!!  My first experience!!  I loved it!!

Here are a few pics of the day.  I really need to get moving!!


As far as I could get to Dodge Stadium!  But the guard was nice about it, not like the ASSHOLES in Redlands!!


 BTW, did I mention anything about Redlands?????  

Enjoy!!

2 comments: